baouftou jim

Guitarist / Boutique Pedals Maker

Posts Recomendados:

Hello.

I'm a guitarist and boutique pedals & effects maker from Greece comming to live in Porto at September.
I would like to get involved with musicians there and play some music. My style of music is jazz, blues, funk, pop, r&b, breakbeat, bossa nova, cumbia, bollero, konga etc...
I've been playing music with a circus team and a latin band and session here and there (jazz standards) in Athens,Greece for the past 4 years. Now im moving to Porto because my gf has entered a school for aerial acrobatics there. If anyone is interested in my work and wanna hear more please let me know.

Thanks!
Jim

• Gosto 2

Partilhar este post

Link para o post
Partilhar nas redes sociais

Welcome @baouftou jim! (Bemvindo!)

Porto is a very nice city, if you don't know it yet, you will surely like it.

Regardring to this community if you want to advertise your custom pedals, you can use the "Serviços" menu and if you want to search for musicians you can use the "Busca Músicos" menu.

There are other tools you can find here such as the "grupos" menu where you can create a group for your business, for your band with music-specific features.

If you need help, just say something.

Regards

Abraço e bons posts!

• Gosto 1

Partilhar este post

Link para o post

Welcome. It would be nice to see some of your works. If you have some videos or soundcloud clips, in the "Divulgaçāo" section, you could post some demos.

• Gosto 2

Partilhar este post

Link para o post

Regista-te ou entra para comentar!

Para deixar um comentário é necessário estar registado. É muito fácil!

Criar uma conta

Regista-te e vem fazer parte desta comunidade! É fácil!

Registar-me

Entrar

Já estás registado? Entra aqui!

Entrar agora